Are you bored with your basic Salmon recipe? Try this.

Share:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Salmon recipe

We all go through these phases.  We’ve been cooking with the same recipe over and over.  That is not a bad thing.  Odds are you will continue cooking with this recipe time and time again.  For me it happened with my go to salmon recipe that I use 80% of the time when I’m cooking salmon.  I simply coat the salmon fillet in olive oil, add salt and pepper, three globs of butter, and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.  It’s simple, easy, and what I do most of the time.  But for the other 20% of the time I need something different.  Today we’ve got a great recommendation and pairing with your salmon.  Jalapeno jelly glazed salmon.  My first take on this was HUH???  Didn’t make a whole lot of sense to be how this could be good.  But, we found some locally made Jalapeno jelly and gave it a go.  The results were shocking.

subscribe

More Posts

Roasted Pollock at Home Recipe

A Roasted Pollock Recipe Many times pollock can be overlooked.  As a member of the cod family Alaskan Pollock is a great whitefish option.  Pollock

Firecracker salmon recipe

How to Make Alaska Firecracker Salmon

Firecracker Salmon Recipe Are you ready for an absolutely amazing Alaskan Salmon recipe?  The video below by Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute is a must try. Ingredients

tempura fried pollock pasta

Pasta with Tempura Fried Pollock

Seafood Pasta with Tempura Fried Pollock We are grateful for this incredible video featuring Chef Justin Sutherland brought to you by Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.